The Bukakke Udon Song The Bukakke Udon Song

interesting...

.....i think my eyes were just raped? and if what i am piecing together is correct the part of my childhood containing thunder cats information was completely lost to make room for brain swelling...but i am a fan of robotic sheep so A+ guys keep up the work just maybe less acid involved before production ideas are thrown around next time ok.

On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

Flashback to my childhood.

As if this series could be any more random the bit with one of the saucers from batteries not included hovering nearby was epic. and it is a good science fact that copious amounts of beef can interrupt localized temporal anomalies such as black holes, worm holes and Rosie O'Donnell s'true ya know.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

gota say very epic.

one of the best poke flashes iv ever seen also a big dbz fan. love the use of my main meat shield tyranitar not many others can deflect a dragon pulse with their bear hands. in summary bravo keep it up hope to see more.

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

heh nuff said.

ha ha i love the "you stupid bitch the cobras would burn as well."
(note to self reinforce cobras with asbestos scales, adjust insurance to include mesothelioma coverage and snake bites, dig pit for cobras and wait for the post man)

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

does anyone have a towel...

warning flash will cause deep belly laughing followed by slightly painful uncontrollable urination, nausea, death...well maybe not death but the other stuff sure.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

enthraling

maybe i haven't been paying attention where its due all this time but this is amazing and if not already so needs to be a graphic novel like tomorrow! absolutely fantastic.

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

a bit of a dance

"all we have is this sound waaaaaa isssa snake" hahahahaha that is great.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

oh dad...

if and when i become a father and a cubicle monkey thats exactly how my days will go probably not the elevator not after that last time......anyway keep up the good work cant wait till part two.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

My childhood gone terribly wrong...er

Being a fan of most anything transformers and twisted comedy....and the occasional dick joke also toast i thought it was great, some where out there though. The intro with the tank was awesome i have to say. It should find its way into a tankmen flash.