The Bukakke Udon Song The Bukakke Udon Song

interesting...

.....i think my eyes were just raped? and if what i am piecing together is correct the part of my childhood containing thunder cats information was completely lost to make room for brain swelling...but i am a fan of robotic sheep so A+ guys keep up the work just maybe less acid involved before production ideas are thrown around next time ok.

On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

Flashback to my childhood.

As if this series could be any more random the bit with one of the saucers from batteries not included hovering nearby was epic. and it is a good science fact that copious amounts of beef can interrupt localized temporal anomalies such as black holes, worm holes and Rosie O'Donnell s'true ya know.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

gota say very epic.

one of the best poke flashes iv ever seen also a big dbz fan. love the use of my main meat shield tyranitar not many others can deflect a dragon pulse with their bear hands. in summary bravo keep it up hope to see more.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Atari eat your heart out.

all i can say is thank you for all involved in making this. played through the campaign in one go and i have to say is as if the combination of all my favorite arcade games like galaga had a baby with the customization of games like front mission and armored core creating a retro feel with new sandbox possibilities.

Bolero of fire ( HE ) Bolero of fire ( HE )

wonderful

my favorite song from my favorite zelda game. nothing like the passion of strings to bring out the fiery nature of this song and the powerfull drums make me think of hits to volvagias face.